- Warren, Rueben C and Brennan, Virginia. “Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved: 25 Years of Service.” Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 25 (2014): xvii-xxiv.
- Warren, Rueben C. Modell and Stephen M. Vital Dimensions: An Inquiry into the Ultimate Foundation of Optimal Health’ In: the monograph Philosophical Studies in Medicine and Health. Toronto, Canada. University of Toronto Press (In press; publication date September 2014)
- Walker Bailus, Miles-Richardson S, Warren, Rueben. “The Environmental Health Workforce in the 21st Century.” Journal of Environmental Health (accepted for publication in the December 2014).
- Walker, Bailus, Warren, Rueben. Occupational Safety and Health: II Occupational Health Care Providers. Encyclopedia of Bioethics 4th Edition. Macmillan Reference, a print of Cengage Learning. Farmington Hills, MI. (accepted for publication date 2014)
- Zekeri, Andrew, Warren, Rueben. Economic Development Strategies in the Black Belt Counties of Alabama Impacted By Hurricane Katrina. In: Empowering Underserved Farmers And Rural Communities Through Effective Farm Bill Legislation, USDA Program Delivery, And New Market Opportunities and Partners. Professional Agricultural Workers Journal: Vol. 1: No. 1, Article 5. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol1/iss1/5
Wilson, Wylin D.
; Gbadamosi, Jose; Taylor, Decetti; Barnes, Susan; Garrett, Jan; Hunter, Asabi; Parker, Cheryl; Williams, Wendy; and Williams, Henry (2014) “Organic Growers of Alabama Cooperative, A Loosely Fitted Cooperative: Nurturing the Community and Growing Together,”Professional Agricultural Workers Journal: Vol. 2: No. 1, 7. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol2/iss1/7
- Wilson, Wylin D., Decetti Taylor, Josie Gbadamosi. “Organic Growers of Alabama Cooperative, A Loosely Fitted Cooperative: Nurturing the Community and Growing Together”, Professional Agricultural Worker’s Journal, 2014 Under Review.
- Wilson, Wylin. “Disruptive Spheres of Ethics: Doing the Work of Rescuing, Reclaiming and Rehabilitating Ethical Thinking”, Journal of Healthcare, Science and the Humanities, Vol. IV, No. 1, 2014.
- Wilson, Wylin D., Warren, Reuben C., Sodeke, Stephen O., and Wilson, Norbert (2013) “The Fate of Local Food Systems in the Global Industrialization Market: Food and Social Justice in the Rural South,” Professional Agricultural Workers Journal: Vol. 1: No. 1, Article 5. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol1/iss1/5
Stephen Olufemi Sodeke
- Sodeke, Stephen. “Bioethics Skill Sets Can Work, But It Would Take Moral Courage to Apply Them and Get Desired Results”, The American Journal of Bioethics, Volume 16. Issue 4, 2016. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15265161.2016.1145301
- Sehovic, I.; Gwede, CK.; Meade, CD.; & Sodeke, S.; Pentz, R.; Quinn, G.P. (2015) A Web-Based Platform for Educating Researchers About Bioethics and Biobanking. Journal of Cancer Education, DOI 10.1007/s13187-015-0812-5, ISSN 0885-8195.
- Wells, K.J., Lima, D.S., Meade, C.D., Muñoz-Antonia, T., Scarinci, I., McGuire, A., Gwede, C.K., Pledger, W.J., Partridge, E., Lipscomb, J., Matthews, R., Matta, J., Flores, I., Weiner, R., Turner, T., Miele, L., Wiese, T.E., Fouad, M., Moreno, C.S., Lacey, M., Christie, D.W., Price-Haywood, E., Quinn, G.P., Coppola, D., Sodeke, S.O., Green, B.L., Lichtveld, M.Y. (2014) “Assessing Needs and Assets for Building a Regional Network Infrastructure to Reduce Cancer Related Health Disparities”. Evaluation and Program Planning. 44:14-25.
- Nobis, N., Grizzle, W., and Sodeke, S. O. Bioethics and Cancer Biomarker Research, Wiley Publications. In Press 2014.
Andrew A. Zekeri
1. Zekeri, Andrew A., (2015) Issues and Challenges of the American Rural Rural South. Cognella Academic Publishing.
PUBLICATIONS IN REFEREED JOURNALS:
2. Zekeri, Andrew A. (2016) “Food Insecurity and Coping Strategies among African American Women Living with HIV/AIDS on Antiretroviral Therapy in Rural Alabama.” J AIDS Clin Res 7: 582. doi:10.4172/2155-6113.1000582
3. Zekeri, Andrew A and Youssouf Diabate ( 2015) “Factors Associated with Belief in Conspiracies about HIV/AIDS among HIV-Positive African-American Patients.” Professional Agricultural Workers Journal, Vol.2, No.2, Article 4. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol2/iss2/4
4. Zekeri, Andrew A and Youssouf Diabate (2014) “Food Insecurity and Psychological Well-Being Among Women Living with HIV/AIDS on Antiretroviral Therapy in the Alabama Black Belt.” Professional Agricultural Workers Journal, Vol.:1, No.2, Article 4. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol2/iss1/4
5. Zekeri, Andrew A. and Pauline Baba (2014) “Evaluation of Skills Needed in College Education by Colleges of Agriculture Alumni from 1862 and 1890 Land Grant Universities in Alabama and Tennessee.”College Student Journal, Vol. 48 (2).
6. Zekeri, Andrew A. and Rueben Warren (2013 ” Functions on the Job in Relation to Data, People, and Things among Agricultural Students from Southern Land-Grant Universities, College Student Journal, 47 (2): 373-378.
7. Zekeri, Andrew A. (2013) “Educational Attainment and Self-Rated Health Status Among Single Mothers in Rural Alabama.” Psychological Reports 113 (1):1-5.
8. Zekeri, Andrew A. “Community Capital and Local Economic Development Efforts.” (2013) Professional Agricultural Workers Journal, Vol.:No.1, Article 7. Available at: http://tuspubs.tuskegee.edu/pawj/vol1/iss1/7
9. Zekeri, Andrew A. and Rueben Warren (2011) “Educational Attainment, Agricultural Jobs and Income Among Alumni from Historically Black Land-Grant Colleges and Universities” College Student Journal, 45 (4):891-896.
10. Zekeri, Andrew A. “Household Food Insecurity and Depression among Single Mothers in Rural Alabama ” Journal of Rural Social Sciences, 25 (1):90-102.